LATER. DARKER. HIGHER.
Republic, London. /// December 6th : 7 - 11pm
You asked for it so we did it.
Sister to the popular TBD Conference [Technology. Behaviour. Data], TBD Lates has three parts: THINK, BE and DIGEST:
THINK: A curated raft of smart, honest cookies will talk around what connects Walt Disney, David Bowie, Dalai Lama. Curiosity. The thing that bosses want in employees more than anything else per research from PwC to Harvard. Bring your questions, an open mind and get ready to be inspired oh, and have your assumptions challenged.
BE: A hand-selected collection of vendors featuring special one-night-only discounts, exclusive TBD Lates codes, offers, bundles and more. Rewards for you or gifts for others. The Be area includes experiential elements and more surprises. Any protective clothing you need will be provided...
DIGEST: Before the talks you'll be served a CBD cocktail from the lush OTO CBD. Grab more drinks at the Republic bar for the talks and then feast with new friends on food from around London. Close out the night with the 'Best Nootropic' (Men's Health) courtesy of Motion Nutrition.
Everyone’s a VIP at TBD Lates.
Your ticket includes:
- Entry to TBD Lates (natch) and access to all the talks
- Exclusive offers on-the-night (including discounts that last beyond the night) from the ‘Be’ arena
- Complimentary CBD cocktail on entry (bar after that)
- Food and snacks
- A raffle ticket to win amazing prizes on the night
- Entry to TBD Conference ticket prize draw
- Access to the TBD Lates WhatsApp group
- A limited edition, special gift created just for TBD attendees
- A luxury limited-edition tote bag filled with even more goodies
Media? Use this form to apply for credentials.
TBD is a safe space to meet new people, ask questions and generally expand your network of smart people. Whether you’re a startup or CEO of Pepsi, you are welcome. Attendees from Apple, Shell, WeWork, Marc Jacobs, Pret a Manger, Dyson and others are already signed up.
Hand picked companies and products will be available to try/buy on the night. From nootropics to CBD, come and learn the trends and buy the goods that will permeate 2020 and beyond.
We’ve created something that is going to help you in 2020 and beyond. Partnering with two amazing companies who are helping the world’s biggest brands and helping save the planet. The item will be revealed on the night.
SPEAKERS INCLUDE: Victoria Stive (Tmall Lead/Alibaba), Alex Parker (Right Hand Pirate/‘Be More Pirate’), Paul Mellor (Founder/Mellor + Smith), Paulina Sygulska (Founder/GrantTree), Joe Welstead (CEO/Motion Nutrition), Infogr8 (CEO/Richard Silvester), Nisa Bayindir (CEO/Nisa Bayindir Inc), Anna Downey (Co-Founder/Buzzbar), Jake Ward (Groovy Gecko), Justin Small (Future Strategy Club), Julian Hitch (Si-Fu, Wing Tsun Kung Fu), Paul Squires (Founder/Imperica), Angela Everitt (SVP Creative Strategy & Agency Solutions, The Economist Group).
BRANDS ON THE NIGHT INCLUDE: MiniMuseum (!), Knomo, Dodow, OTO CBD, Blue Mics, Stack, Tinggly, V&A Museum
Republic is a ‘mixed use next generation office campus’ and is home to global brands, co-working hubs, incubators and infrastructure clients that are integral to the UK economy:
- 650,000 sq. foot area of office space
- Studios available for 22-76 people
- On-site gym, coffee, restaurants, storage, parking
- Dedicated co-working hub (The Trampery)
- Already forming a unique community with huge names and startup residents